Ink Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Ink Stars.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Orionis calling !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Orionis
Nova
Alpha Orionis

Alpha Orionis calling !! Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Orionis calling !!   Alpha Orionis calling !! Icon_minipostedFri Feb 01, 2008 1:18 am

Hi !! My name is Alpha Orionis, and you may know me as Betelgeuse on the French website.... [ I'm sorry I keep my orange colour so you'll remember me !! ]
I'm here to give all my support to the Stars because we're part of a same family... Please excuse my baaaaad English, i'm trying to get it better !!
santa
Back to top Go down
Mesarthim
Nova
Mesarthim

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Orionis calling !!   Alpha Orionis calling !! Icon_minipostedFri Feb 01, 2008 9:56 pm

yeah cheers

You're so very very welcome!!! flower santa alien sunny
Back to top Go down
Alpha Orionis
Nova
Alpha Orionis

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Orionis calling !!   Alpha Orionis calling !! Icon_minipostedSat Feb 02, 2008 3:04 pm

and I'm so very very glad for you that you have a forum of your own !!! little birds can fly with their own wings..... alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Orionis calling !!   Alpha Orionis calling !! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Alpha Orionis calling !!
Page 1 of 1