Ink Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Ink Stars.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darjeeling Limited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesarthim
Nova
Mesarthim

The Darjeeling Limited Empty
PostSubject: The Darjeeling Limited   The Darjeeling Limited Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Have you seen The Darjeeling Limited? I loved it!!! The actors (Adrian Brody so hot!! Yeah and amazing actor too...) are great, music as well, i loved the story (one of the writers is Sofia Coppola's brother, and I love her movies). Since Juno a month and a half ago, didn't spend such a good time in a cinema!!

flower sunny flower santa
Back to top Go down
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

PostSubject: Re: The Darjeeling Limited   The Darjeeling Limited Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 11:58 pm

No, didn't get a chance but I wanted to. But I wouldn't have seen it for Adrian Brody, but rather Owen Wilson... Sorry! flower
Back to top Go down
Mesarthim
Nova
Mesarthim

PostSubject: Re: The Darjeeling Limited   The Darjeeling Limited Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 9:43 pm

His face is covered with bandages so... no, Adrian Brody so much more worth seeing the movie for ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darjeeling Limited   The Darjeeling Limited Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Darjeeling Limited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ink Stars :: Firmament of the Arts :: About cinema-
Jump to: