Ink Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Ink Stars.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glasgow Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Glasgow Music Empty
PostSubject: Glasgow Music   Glasgow Music Icon_minipostedWed Apr 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Not all the British bands are the Beatles' sons and were born in London. We have our fair amount of Scottish, and even Glaswegian, groups and singers. May I introduce to you Franz Ferdinand, Texas, Craig Armstrong, Belle and Sebastien, The Fratellis, El Presidente, Mark Knofler (from Dire Straits), Simple Mind, Snow Patrol, Travis, Paulo Nutini...

In fact, I just wanted to create a new topic, because I bought the album "These Streets" of Paulo Nutini, and it's pure brilliant! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mesarthim
Nova
Mesarthim

Glasgow Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasgow Music   Glasgow Music Icon_minipostedWed Apr 09, 2008 11:21 pm

such a good idea, i'm a bit lame in music, you're giving me leads to what i could listen to Very Happy And I love Simple Mind and Franz Ferdinand (and what to say about Dire STraits Smile ), so I guess I would like the rest too! I'm listening to Paolo Nutini, I'm enjoying it Smile Which Glaswigian group do you know?
Back to top Go down

Glasgow Music
Page 1 of 1